19 January 2011

My Apologies

I know I haven't blogged for quite some time since I've been busy FAILING M-RESME and QUANT-T for the last term. Yes. I have finally experienced failing. TWO OF THEM. And there were scheduled on the same day last term, so my conscience has finally eaten me. I wasted money for Monday and Wednesday. Well, we all have to move on, right? Let's get to what I really wanna show you.

I am making up for the past entries so bear with me for the bombarded photos. :)


ate Kat, Migs, Eric and I
@ Essen - New Year

Gel, Red, Ed, Migs and I
Gift Giving
Dec. 24, 2010 @ Pinugay, Baras, Rizal

Christine, Joy, Rellis, Rachelle, me, Abi, Garay and Joanna
Panorama by MV
@ Plaza V


me, Eika, Aaron and EJ
Dec. 23, 2010 @ Izakaya


Ray, Rachelle, EJ, Miera, me, Criselle, Heidi, Lily, Denden and Tere
@ Tita Tere & Ray's birthday
Dec. 18, 2010

Makang, Rach, me & Migs
@ Pinugay, Baras Rizal

Aaron, EJ, Criselle, me, Rachelle & Migz
@ Mcdo Taft
(we were videoblogging haha)

Raymark, Lexa, Miera, Criselle, Rachelle, me, EJ & Aaron
@ Poker Royale - Mika's birthday

Me and Miera photo-boothing




No comments: